K A L L Accountancy Corporation
K.T. Leung, CPA - Principal
After graduated from University of California with cum laude, Mr. K.T. Leung, has started his career as an accountant and has been serving the California community ever since. He is currently the principal of KALL Accountancy Corporation (formerly Leung Accountancy Corporation (LAC)), one of the leading firms in California. He has published numerous articles in various newspapers and media and is also authoring a book titled “US Business Taxation”, Chinese edition, to be published worldwide.
Mr. Leung is currently serving the Commissioner of the Los Angeles County Assessment Appeal Board, acting in a judicial capacity, on all property assessment disputes between taxpayers and the County.
Prior to that, appointed by the Governor of State of California, Mr. Leung served as the Commissioner of California State Board of Accountancy, in which CPA licenses are being issued as well as the Commissioner of the Naturopathic Medicine Committee (formerly Bureau of Naturopathic Medicine).
Mr. Leung also dedicates himself to serving the community in all aspects and is involved deeply with the community services. He is currently or formerly:
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President and Director of California Certified Public Accountants Association
- Chairman of Chinese Americans Cultural Exchange Foundation
- 25th president and board member of Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles
- Vice president and board member of Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Southern California
- Secretary and Board Member, China Economy & Trade Promotion Association
- Treasurer and board member of Center for Asian-Americans United for Self Empowerment (CAUSE)
- Treasurer and board member of Hong Kong Schools Alumni Federation
- Treasurer of Rotary Club of Temple City
- Treasurer and board Member, Asian Youth Center
- Board Member, CA Media Foundation
- Board member, Chinatown Service Center
- Advisor and board member, Asian Food Trade Association
- Advisor, Chinese American Community Affairs Council
- Advisor, Chinese American Real Estate Professionals Association
- Advisor, Coalition of Asian Pacific in Entertainment
- Advisor, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Los Angeles
- Columnist, Sing Tao Daily News
Alvin Lo - Principal
Alvin joined LAC in September of 2016. He was an accounting major from the Chinese University of Hong Kong graduated in mid 1980s and earned his MBA degree from Foster School of Business at University of Washington.
He started his career with Audit Department with Deloitte (one of the biggest four accounting firms in the world) and worked there. Since then he worked for the private sector from Finance Manager to Financial Controller to Chief Financial Officer in Asia Pacific. He was a co-founder of Wave Shipping Services Group and has experience in working with Venture Capitalists.
Alvin has abundant knowledge on auditing clients from different business sectors. He also participated in a number of IPOs. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.